The 2019 Conference will be on Saturday, January 26, at the University of Chicago Lab School.
Speaker Proposals will be accepted between July 1 and September 30. Look for the speaker proposal link in this space.
- Format: 75-minute workshop sessions where participants are actively involved
- Looking for speakers from all grades K-14
- New speakers are welcome!
- Co-presentations are encouraged.
- Looking for a variety of topics: favorite lessons and teaching strategies, technology ideas, hands-on activities, and whatever works for you in your classroom. We’ll supply the coffee, carbohydrates, and calculators, you supply the fun and interesting sessions!
Participant registration for the 2019 Conference will open in November.
- For speaker information or general information about the conference, please contact Rose Sterr at 630-648-0984 or email@example.com, or Nicolette Norris at 708-557-3580 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For conference registration information, please contact: Peter DeCraene at 847-424-7415 or email@example.com.